A rare and historic former sorting office available for rent in Islington, converted into 20,365 Ft² of modern office space combining period charm and contemporary style.
Situated in the heart of the vibrant district of Islington, the building is architecturally inspiring and provides a unique opportunity for a prominent headquarter office.
Completing Q4 2018
Key aspects of works include
- Prominent street frontage to Essex Road.
- Retention of character throughout.
- Unique triplex interconnecting floors within former Old Sorting House.
- Addition of second floor storey with pitched roof to main hall with generous roof terrace.
- New four storey building to Queen’s Head Street including stepped link to the main hall.
- Full comprehensive design focussed refurbishment throughout.
- Full air-conditioning throughout.
- New architectural lighting.
- New windows.
- New WCs and cycle store including lockers and showers.
- Passenger lift.
- Architecturally striking and charismatic building.